what benefit we get from Free Cloud Service?

Has it occurred to you that one day you no longer need to use a flash or external hard drive to store data that you have? Plus when wireless internet access service providers increasingly proliferated in number and become lighter in terms of price.

All are related denang store data through cloud computing technology. the meaning of the word, the saved file can be opened anytime and anywhere, as long as there is internet access and applications on the use of each service. So you do not have to worry about your hard drive is full because it stores the data in the device, because all the data was on the server.

Some digital technology companies compete to provide cloud services. Examples of cloud services include Sugar Sync, iCloud, SkyDrive, Dropbox, Box, Amazon's Cloud Drive. Lastly, Google offers the Google Docs app.

But among all these is the size of free capacity, SkyDrive is the most excellent. The application provides a capacity of 7 gigabytes without requiring you to pay the least, while Google Drive only gives 5 GB and 2 GB Dropbox.

It is very beneficial for the users of Windows Phone, files stored on SkyDrive can directly interact if opened via smart phone.

Like me, I am a worker who is also a student, myself included users of these facilities. My job as a marketing often makes me have to open my sales data anywhere I am, every time even just to look at a list price or sales figures or even the tasks that have not completed college. So, whenever there is an empty atmosphere, I took myself to open the file. Not bad, could have a look (work and project work) for a while.

With activities that are always moving, I had to make the most of any offer cloud file storage system that is considered easy. Moreover, free, of course. not for large files, such as your resume or simply bacaaan research, I was able to use those applications.

Despite that, I do not use a storage area permanently. I think it was only for a while. Sometimes the files that have been run will I delete it.

For me the best storage place is in our own computers and external storage are stored at home. I am more likely to use the facility for ongoing work, not for the work that has long dealt with.

All that I did because as we all know, to access the Internet in different regions or countries would still be different, so of course it affects us in using it.

In one specific mobile application to open this cloud picture, instantly materialized view the file you want to view, without any ads interruption or so. Interestingly, the files created in Microsoft Word format can be directly edited via mobile phone. Moreover, the capacity is larger than other applications, whether offered by Google and iCloud.

Because it's no wonder, when The Verge, media technologies in cooperation with Vox Media, admits SkyDrive has advantages over other products, mainly to interact with products made by Windows applications.

But according to my own personal, this application is not used to store the file permanently. All of which is used for temporary needs. Besides we do not need to add additional capacity to pay for security reasons and untested.

No comments:

Post a Comment